Price Of All Electronics Increases 10%-15% October 1st.

The 10%-15% increase in cost due to the US putting new tariffs on all electronics imported from China. This is will remain in place until January 1st when it is expected to increase an ADDITIONAL 25% bring the total tariff increase to 40% if the US & China can not come to a mutual trade agreement. More details on this can be found here: